Domiciliary Care Deputy Manager – Oxford - £26k
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 0 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 28 Jul 2020
- 25 Aug 2020
Domiciliary Care Deputy Manager Oxford - £26k
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager for a Domiciliary service based in Oxford. My client, a well-established care provider that pride themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to their residents and helping their service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
Reporting into the Registered Manager you will play a key role in managing and organising a team of dedicated care workers delivering services throughout the operational area. You will have a range of responsibilities to include quality assurance, coordination, recruitment, supervision and personnel development of all staff. You will also be required to cover for the Registered Manager when needed and providing guidance, support and motivation for the team. The company is a fast developing provider of Home Care in the Oxfordshire area with a reputation for reliability, dependability and quality care.
• Be an experienced Coordinator seeking your next career move or an existing Deputy Manager within Domiciliary Care looking to join a leading provider
• A minimum of 2 years' experience within Domiciliary Care working within a busy fast paced environment
• Have excellent organisation, delegation and communication skills
• Able to provide leadership and motivation to your team / work colleagues
• Have a passion for care and delivering care to users within the community
• IT literate
• Stable work history
• Domiciliary Care experience is vital and only people with proven experience will be invited to interview.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with proven experience as a Care Coordinator/ senior supervisor seeking their next step or an existing Deputy Manager looking to join a company that offers on-going training and support for all staff, a car driver and use of your own vehicle is essential to this role.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply