Care Co-Ordinator – Oxford - £24k
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 0 - 24000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 28 Jul 2020
- 25 Aug 2020
Care Co-Ordinator Oxford - £24k
Nadia at Amber Mace is delighted to be recruiting for the role of Care Co-Ordinator to work for an exceptional care provider, for their Domiciliary care services located in Oxford.
As the Care Co-Ordinator you will work alongside the management team, preparing weekly rotas and ad-hoc changes to existing rotas, ensuring all service users receive regular carers at their requested time and that the highest standards of care are maintained. You will ensure that your team of support staff are providing practical assistance and support to all Service Users enabling them to fulfil their maximum potential and have valued lives in additional to promoting independence in their lives.
This domiciliary care provider, delivers person centred, outcome based support for vulnerable people. They believe that individuals have the right to lead active and fulfilling lives, participating alongside others in their community. If you want the chance to make a real difference in people's lives, then this is the perfect role for you! Call Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyto apply now.
• To assist in the day-to-day operation of the business, involving direct line management for a team of Home Care Workers. This includes the management of their weekly workload
• Maintain weekly rotas
• To liaise as needed with external organisations
• To comply with all policies of the organisation, as appropriate.
• To ensure that the day-to-day care services are operated in accordance with health & safety legislation and current statutory regulation guidance on best practice.
• To conform to the company code of professional conduct in relation to the operation of the care at home service.
• To participate in an on call rota
• To participate in staff, team and quality management review meetings as directed by the Service Manager.
• To engage with and positively undertake on call duties as required by the branch to ensure a 24/7 service is provided.
• NVQ Level 2/3 In Health and Social Care
• Experience/knowledge of Domiciliary Care
• Positive, enthusiastic and approachable
• Ability to make decisions and use initiative
• Local to Oxford
• Driving License and Access to Car
To apply for this fantastic opportunity then please call Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply for immediate consideration!
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentBoston, Lincolnshire, England
LINCOLNSHIRE RESIDENTIAL REGISTERED MANAGER - £ 45- 50 K -RESIDENTIAL HOME -CALL JONATHAN [... Click Apply...]Lovely Home looking f...