Swindon Village, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 8.25 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 28 Jul 2020
- 25 Aug 2020
Hours: Day shifts, full time (36 hours weekly)
Salary: £8.25-£9.00 p/h
Do you have a naturally caring and compassionate personality with a willingness to learn?
Holly at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for Care Assistants to join a friendly and experienced team in a nice quiet Swindon location. It has a home from home feel where the residents can feel safe in a friendly, secure and relaxed environment. It is close to local shops and public transport links.
There is excellent career progression and training available with numerous open positions at full time hours, paying between £8.25-£9.00 p/h.
As a Care Assistant, you will ideally have experience working in a similar role and have an understanding of the needs of the residents, some of whom may be living with dementia.
The key responsibilities of our Care Assistants include:
• Provide a high standard of individual care and personal care to residents at all times
• Working well as part of the care team
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Willing to further professional development by participating in appraisals and team meetings
• Adhere to all company and local policies/procedures
• Hard working, organised, empathetic, and great attention to detail
• Experience with caring for the elderly desirable, although not essential
• NQV Level 2 preferred but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this unmissable opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor email a CV to Apply
This job was posted to Care assistant in Swindon Village, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 9.39 - 11.14 Per hourFull timePermanentChippenham, Wiltshire, England
Senior Care Assistant based at The Fairways, Chippenham Available Hours: Permanent - Full Time - 39 hours per week. Would you like ...