Senior Social Worker/Social Worker (Family Safeguarding)
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 32 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Jul 2020
- 25 Aug 2020
Seven Social Care is looking for a Senior Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children and adults across Cambridge
As a Senior Social Worker, you will be responsible for acting as a link worker for Foster Carers and looked after children. The role of a Senior Social Worker is a key position that brings together the needs of looked after children and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service.
* Undertake initial visits & Form F Assessments.
* Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
* Carry out stringent assessment and completion of Form F to standard, presenting reports to panel.
* Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37 hours p/w.
* Court Experience
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.