Senior Care Assistant
Addlestone, Surrey, England
- £ 10.50 - 12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Jul 2020
- 23 Jan 2021
Howard Finley Care are recruiting for a new Senior Health Care Assistant to work within our clients Residential home in the Addlestone area.
* Previous Care experience needed *
- Level 3 in health & Social Care would be prefered.
- Must have at least 1 years experience as a Senior Care Assistant.
Senior care assistant vacancy details:
- £10.50 - £12 per hour
- Full-time position on days or nights
- Permanent contract
Senior care assistant main duties:
- Leading a team of carers, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of care
- As a senior care assistant you will get to know our residents and their families - helping to ensure we deliver truly personalised care plans
- Assisting the Registered Nurse and Care Manager, as well as administering medication
- One of your key responsibilities is to maintain accurate records of the job you do and build strong relationships with the rest of your team.
If this senior care assistant role would be of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on Applyor apply to this advert.
Howard Finley CareCall + Applycrvdbrcktso Kayley Hill)
This job was posted to Care assistant in Addlestone, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22,000 - 25,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Theatre Circulating Healthcare Assistant - Day Surgery &nbs...