Social Worker Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
- £ 40408.0 - 52124.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Jul 2020
- 21 Jan 2021
Guernsey is an island off the coast of Normany and it has a lot to offer, especially with its warmer climate, sandy beaches and loads of available activities. Guernsey is offering competitive salaries and attractive relocation package for HealthCare workers.
In Guernsey, they understand the need for a good work-life balance, and with stunning natural scenery, sweeping sandy beaches and a whole host of sport and leisure opportunities, this island is the perfect place to balance work and play.
Forget motorways and long train journeys, everything in Guernsey is just a short drive or even just a walk away, allowing you more time to spend with friends and family doing the things you love. If you enjoy the great outdoors, there are few better places to be. Picturesque walking routes line the island’s coast offering breathtaking cliff views in the south, while the rural parishes are perfect for a casual country stroll.
- Social Worker
- Social Worker, Locality Team
Service Area: Children and Family Community Services
- Competitive Salary + bonuses
- GIII - £41,378 - £44,087 per annum or EGIV - £45,441 - £48,005 per annum or EGV - £49,338 - £52,124 per annum
- Grade: £40,408 - £46,880
- Attractive relocation package, including accommodation allowance from £500 to £5,000, depending on accommodation arrangement
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Generous pension scheme
- Supported career pathway up to Advanced Social Worker
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Excellent training opportunities, up to masters level
- Continuous service from the NHS or a local or public authority honoured, for the provision of annual leave and sick leave and we offer our staff a generous annual leave quota with 9 bank holidays
- Long Term Employment Permit provided
- And many more
- Social work degree or equivalent, including registration with the relevant body (depending on the role)
- Post qualification experience in child protection work
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of information technology
This job was posted to Learning disabilities, Social worker, Support worker in St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23200.0 - 27050.0 Per yearFull timeBankJersey (PO Boxes & businesses), Jersey, Crown Dependencies
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiatic Support Worker to join the Adult Disabilities Services team on the beautiful Island of A...
£ 26450.0 - 31250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior Support Worker to join the Adult Disabilities Services team Adult Disabilities in...