Social Worker - MASH Team
Bedlington, Northumberland, England
- £ 157 - 157 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 24 Jul 2020
- 21 Aug 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Qualified Social Worker to work in the MASH Team for Northumberland County Council.
Northumberland County Council require an experienced Social Workers to join their Front Door Service team in Bedlington. These workers will be undertaking child and family assessments, Section 47s and partake in a duty rota. Northumberland strive to ensure that children and families receive the right service at the right time.
* To carry a complex mixed caseload of children in a variety of circumstances. (CIN/CP/LAC)
* To aim to achieve good outcomes for children and their families
* To assess children and their families; to devise plans which address identified needs
* Assess and manage risk utilising an evidence based approach
* To use social work tools, practice and research to underpin interventions
* To promote children and young people remaining with their birth families or identified carers, by preventing family breakdown or reuniting children or young people separated from their family due to temporary crisis.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care: