Residential Home Manager - up to £33k
Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 0 - 33000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 23 Jul 2020
- 20 Aug 2020
Position: Residential Home Manager
Location: Outskirts of Rochdale
Salary: Up to £33k
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a friendly and welcoming residential who are looking for a new Care Manager. This home offers permanent residential care and planned respite care for elderly residents within a homely environment.
They require a strong and experienced Manager, who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies. They are looking for someone who has a good reputation with CQC and has good record in their previous homes.
Main Duties for the Residential Home Manager:
• To manage the day-to-day running of the home and staff team
• Ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
What we need from you:
• NVQ 5 Qualification
• A confident and strong leader
• At least 2 years' experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• Excellent CQC legislation knowledge
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me (Laura) on Apply, email me at Apply, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https:// Apply/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)