RGN/ RMN – Days and Nights Available – Luton - £17 p/h and PAID BREAKS
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 0 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 23 Jul 2020
- 20 Aug 2020
RGN/ RMN Days and Nights Available Luton - £17 p/h and PAID BREAKS
Do you have a passion for providing person-centred care? Are you a dedicated Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number? We are currently recruiting for registered nurses to join the team at a well-established elderly nursing home in Luton. The home currently has both day and night positions available. Please give me, Fiona at Amber Mace, a call to start your new journey.
About the Home
The home is a medium sized service, situated in Luton. This home is a lovely and modern purpose-built care home offering nursing, residential and specialist dementia care. This is a modern, state-of-the-art home that offers the best possible standards of care for the residents.
You will be joining a friendly and hardworking team and will be joining a well-renowned care company that offers excellent benefits, CPD and career opportunities.
What the role involves:
• Ensuring the well-being of all residents, ascertaining that their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Implementing personalised assessments and developing care plans to match each resident's needs
• Be dedicated to continuous professional development
What you'll need:
• Valid Nursing PIN (RGN or RMN)
• Experienced providing care for Elderly people desirable, although not essential
What we'll offer you in return:
• An hourly rate of £17p/h and PAID BREAKS
• Continuous development, via ongoing training and qualifications
• EXCELLENT Career Progression
How to apply
Call me, Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyto discuss the role, alternatively, send an up to date CV to Apply.