QSW - LAC and Court Team
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
- £ 31.15 - 31.15 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Jul 2020
- 20 Aug 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Qualified Social Worker to work with the Looked After Children and Court Team in Enfield. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £31.15 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To contribute to the development of the Centre as a specialist resource for Children and young people with disabilities and their families utilising their knowledge and experience to promote and ensure best practice is central to service delivery.
* To carry out assessments and undertake care management in the area of specialism.
* To make recommendations for service provision in accordance with the Children services threshold and eligibility criteria.
* To provide a social work service to designated service users.
* To manage, monitor and review care plans, involving disabled children and young people and their families, and liaising with other workers and agencies as appropriate.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England.
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.