Coventry, West Midlands, England
- £ 9.25 - 10.10 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Jul 2020
- 22 Aug 2020
£9.25 to £10.10 per hour | 38.5 hours | Days or Nights | Large Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A leading Coventry residential care home is looking to recruit an experienced Carer to work in a senior role.
Details of this Senior Carer position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns on days or nights
• Great pay rates of £9.25 per hour on days and £10.10 per hour on nights
Applicants for this Senior Carer position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, ideally in addition to Level 3 studies
• Demonstrate at least 1 years’ experience working in an elderly care environment
• Possess at least 1 years’ experience in a leadership or supervisory role in a healthcare setting
• Passionate about high quality care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.