Registered Manager, Welwyn Garden City
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 21 Jul 2020
- 21 Aug 2020
My client is a growing domiciliary company offering care services to the elderly, looking to develop and increase the number of care hours provided. They are looking for a forward thinking Registered Manager to join the team who is experienced in domiciliary care. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager or for a Deputy Manager or Care-Coordinator looking for their first Registered Manager role. You will be part of a supportive and close knit team that aims to offer fantastic care to service users.
• already have or be working towards Level 5 in Leadership and Management.
• have an excellent working knowledge of CQC Requirements, Safeguarding and current legislation.
• conduct regular assessments and reviews of care in line with CQC compliance.
• nurture your staff team and ensure they feel valued and included.
• Improve and maintain strong relationships with all local decision makers.
You must have:
• a consistent history of good CQC inspections
• qualifications up to QCF Level 5
• a passion for providing the highest quality of care
Welwyn Garden City
• £28-32k salary
• 28 days holidays
For further details on this care manager role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist care consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a provider without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!
This job was posted to Home manager, Care manager in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentEnfield, London, Greater London, England
Residential Home Manager (Elderly and Dementia care) Location - Enfield &nb...
£ 25,000 - 32,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBarking and Dagenham, Barking, Greater London, England
My client is a new start up domiciliary provider looking for a Registered Manager with experience setting up a new branch, who can ...