Childrens Home Manager
Durham, Durham, England
- £ 0 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 21 Jul 2020
- 18 Aug 2020
Children's Home Manager Durham - Up to £40k
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an experienced Children's Manager to join a fantastic provider based in County Durham.
My client prides themselves on their values and are very proud to be one of the most innovative providers of young people's residential UK. This successful provider specialises in providing the highest standards of care for Children with Emotional and Behavioural difficulties.
The home is a 4 bedded service providing a friendly and safe environment for young children. My client has a long history in child protection and their years of experience have shown them that high quality therapeutic childcare helps children and young people learn to deal with their past experiences and prepare for the future.
• Friendly, small passionate teams
• Pleasant, supportive working environments
• Comprehensive and highly regarded managerial induction and upskilling programme
• Contributory Pension scheme
• To develop and sustain professional & caring relationships with all young people, actively support young people to develop their understanding of their own health & wellbeing either directly or through working with key staff across the service
• To liaise with and support a variety of internal and external colleagues and professionals to promote an integrated approach to meeting our young peoples' complex requirements. These may include: psychiatrists; clinical psychologists; clinical paediatricians; dieticians; GP's; psychotherapists and others.
• To work with and guide the residential team, ensuring the health and safeguarding of every young person underpins practice.
• To be an active member of the senior leadership team in ensuring all young people's health and safeguarding needs are met.
• Sound knowledge of current Ofsted care regulations for children's homes and all associated legislation
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
• NVQ Level 5 or Equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, or for more information, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor alternatively email an up to date CV.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 12000 - 14000 Per yearPart timePermanentNorthumberland, Cramlington, Northumberland, England
Executive Director - Nominated Individual In brief we are looking for a Senior , Experienced Individual who can help Guide a Mediu...
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentBoston, Lincolnshire, England
LEARNING DISABILITY REGISTERED MANAGER - £ 45- 50 K - LINCOLNSHIRE RESIDENTIAL HOME - CALL JONATHAN [... Click Apply...]Lovely Home...
£ 30000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Manager - Mental Health Adults / Complex Care / Learning DisabilitiesWest Yorkshire - commutable from Huddersfield, Barn...
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull time...PermanentCorby, Northamptonshire, England
LINCOLNSHIRE RESIDENTIAL REGISTERED MANAGER - £ 45- 50 K -RESIDENTIAL HOME -CALL JONATHAN [... Click Apply...]Lovely Home looking f...