Project Manager (Adult Learning Service)
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 22.53 - 22.53 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 21 Jul 2020
- 18 Aug 2020
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Project Manager to work with the Adult Learning Service in Liverpool. This position is initially for 3 months and is paying £22.53 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To co-ordinate and project manage 3 test and learn projects and ensure project requirements and resource allocation are monitored and aligned.
* To establish and work to key project deadlines using latest technology and project management tracking tools.
* To support project team to deliver expected outcomes through access to relevant resources and engaging schemes of learning that develop innovative curriculum and promote the values of the City Region and Metro Mayor.
* To coordinate the timely delivery of activities to meet deadlines including planning, organising and prioritising work programmes for the team to meet project timescales and milestones.
* To monitor and regularly report on the progress against outcomes to the Curriculum Quality Manager.
* To liaise closely with the budget holder to ensure costs fall within the allocated expenditure.
* Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
* Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience within a similar role.
* Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 25 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.