Haslemere, Surrey, England
- £ 9.0 - 10.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Aug 2020
- 16 Jan 2021
Howard Finley Care are recruiting for new Support Workers to work within our clients nursing home and hospital setting.
Support worker vacancy details:
- £9 - £10 per hour, depending on support woker qualifications.
- Full time jobs for 36 - 48 hours/week.
- Days and nights shifts available
Support Worker main duties:
- Assessing the practical and emotional needs of a client and drawing up a care plan
- Providing emotional support by talking to clients and listening to their problems and concerns
- Assisting with domestic tasks such as cooking, cleaning, washing and shopping
- Helping clients to budget and handle money
If you are interested in this Support Worker job please get in touch as there is limited slots.
Please contact me on 01183346499 to discuss this position in further detail.
Howard Finley Care
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.