Residential Care Home Manager - Liverpool
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 0 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 17 Jul 2020
- 14 Aug 2020
Role: Residential Care Home Manager
Salary Circa: £43 - £48K (experience dependent)
Service: Elderly/Dementia Home
A welcoming and modern care home within Liverpool seeks an experienced registered manager to take the lead at this lovely and welcoming care home. If you are looking for a fresh challenge and the chance to work for a leading provider of residential care in the area then please contact Laura at Amber Mace on Applyto find out more!
The home provides residential care to elderly residents, some of whom might be living with age-related conditions. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic care home provider, the company proudly boast an excellent reputation and are highly sought after!
Main Duties for the Registered Manager?
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a caring environment (preferably within care of older people)
• Minimum of 2 years registered manager experience
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• CQC legislation knowledge - hold a Good or Outstanding CCQ report is essential
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a fantastic salary of up to £48K plus additional benefits!
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Laura on Applyor email Apply.