Registered Manager - Stoke on Trent - £40k
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 0 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 16 Jul 2020
- 13 Aug 2020
Stoke on Trent
£40k per annum
I am currently working on behalf of a fantastic client that provides residential care across the uk for children and young adults. This is a BRILLIANT opportunity for an experienced and successful manager with drive and ambition to build your own staff team and ensure this brand new service provides the highest levels of care to vulnerable children.
This brand new 5 bedded service requires an experienced manager who will successfully provide ambition and vision to give this service its best chance of starting out!
If you are an experienced registered manager with a proven record of running fully compliant homes then please contact Claire on Applyor email Apply - I look forward to hearing from you!
The successful candidate will be:
• Have a Valid DBS Certificate (transferable DBS would be advantageous)
• A strong leader with excellent communication skills
• Have previous management experience within a similar setting
• Level 5 Leadership and management
• Level 3 Children and Young People's Work Force
• A proven track record of achieving good' or outstanding' CQC reports
• Must have at least 2 year's Ofsted experience
• With-in the last 3 years year's worked in a position of relevant residential care of children, management of staff and supervisions.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact Claire on Applyor email! We look forward to receiving your application!
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentBarwell, Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Role: Children's Home Registered Manager BRAND NEW SERVICELocation: Barwell, Leicestershire Salary: £40,000Job Description:A small ...
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentBoston, Lincolnshire, England
LEARNING DISABILITY REGISTERED MANAGER - £ 45- 50 K - LINCOLNSHIRE RESIDENTIAL HOME - CALL JONATHAN [... Click Apply...]Lovely Home...