Housing Options Advisor
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, England
- £ 16 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 16 Jul 2020
- 13 Aug 2020
Seven Resourcing are currently looking for 2 Housing Options Advisors to work in Cheshire. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and are paying £16.00 - £20.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To provide housing options advice to members of the public following an assessment and carry out casework, with the primary aim of preventing homelessness. To make determinations on homeless cases in accordance with Housing Act 1996 part VII (as amended) and the Homelessness Reduction Act 2017.
* To act as the first point of contact for advice, assistance and support to provide an efficient, friendly and responsive service to all customer and stakeholder enquiries either in person, by telephone, home visit, email or in writing.
* To assess homelessness applications and make sound decisions, ensuring that the Council's obligations under the Housing Act 1996, Part VII (as amended) and the Homelessness Reduction Act are complied with and once assessed and investigated make decisions on the duties owed.
* To review Personal Housing Plans with customers to ensure successful outcomes and.to prevent and relieve homelessness by exploring all options and utilizing 'prevention tools'.
* To work in partnership with the Council's Contracted Support Provider to prevent and relieve homelessness, in particular ensuring that customers with support needs are referred for support.
* Qualifications: N/A.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
This job was posted to Social housing in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentKing's Lynn, Norfolk, England
LINCOLNSHIRE RESIDENTIAL REGISTERED MANAGER - £ 45- 50 K -RESIDENTIAL HOME -CALL JONATHAN [... Click Apply...]Lovely Home looking f...