Haslemere, Surrey, England
- £ 23000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Jul 2020
- 11 Aug 2020
£23,000 - £35,000 (Depending On Experience & Interview)
Reference No. GL43445
I am currently recruiting for one of our client's spectacular mental health Hospitals based in Haslemere. We have an exciting opportunity for Social Worker to join my client's forward thinking company - someone who is focused on arranging safe and timely discharges for patients.
I am currently looking for Qualified Social Workers to work and support existing hospital teams. Candidates must have experience of working within Mental Health Hospital settings and specifically Social Work. Preference will be given to candidates with experience of working in an Mental Health Hospital setting and/or community hospitals.
- Responsible for Discharge Care Packages
- Manage your own caseload and co-ordinate and monitor effectively and identify any gaps in services
- To maintain a range of resource information
- Develop and maintain links with other multi-disciplinary teams within the Hospital setting.
- This is a fast paced environment and you will hold a key within the hospital services to ensure patients can be discharged on time and with the correct care provisions in place.
- To manage statutory requirements under the Community Care Act, Mental Health Act and Chronically Sick & Disabled Act.
- Building good relationships with care providers in the community
- Safeguarding & Incapacity Assessments
- Applicants must be able to adhere to strict deadlines and be confident in their assessment skills and putting care packages together with little notice.
- Post-qualifying experience within a relevant team
- As the role will involve working with some vulnerable people, employment will be subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including referencing and an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check
- Recognised Social Work qualification (CSS, CQSW, DipSW, SWD or equivalent)
- HCPC registered - MUST
- Candidates must be a driver with access to own car as travel essential (although mileage is paid)
If you're interested in this role as a 'Support Worker', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, George Lanksford, a call on 0118 309 4222 and use job reference number GL43445.
This job was posted to Social worker in Haslemere, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22.83 Per hourFull time...Bank...Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
We are seeking experienced professionals to work as Specialist Mentors to provide one to one support for students with Mental Healt...