- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Jul 2020
- 11 Aug 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Building Surveyor to work between their Dartford Office and Leicester Office, you would also need o be able to cover the North London Schemes and able to travel to Cambridge and Bristol.
Your main role will be to s upport Asset Management to ensure all maintenance, servicing and repair works for a designated number of residential properties, including Riverside Home Ownership RHO), Care and Support and the Retirement Living Programme (RLIP), are delivered on time, within budget and to the required standards, providing efficient and effective technical expertise, contract management, planning and administrative support as required.
* ? Develop the programme of works for all planned maintenance, servicing and repair work for a designated number of residential properties, supporting the Contracts Manager to identify the external contractors required to effectively complete required projects..
* Manage project delivery for all planned investment works, and cyclical maintenance work for a designated number of residential properties, acting as project surveyor to ensure quality and compliance standards and customer expectations are met, including on-site inspections during the progress of the works.
* Undertake pre and post contract validation surveys and ensure relevant details are accurately recorded, and maintenance records kept up to date.
* Qualifications: N/A
* Experience: Extensive experience in the building industry.
* Compliance: Health and Safety Training
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 9.71 - 10.71 Per hourFull time...PermanentMulbarton, Norwich, Norfolk, England
Community Care Assistant - MULBARTON and surrounding areas £9.71 to £10.71 per hour, paid travel time, mileage paid at 20p per mile...