Advanced Social Worker - Childrens Safeguarding Team
Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- £ 35.64 - 35.64 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Jul 2020
- 11 Aug 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Advanced Social Worker to work with the Childrens Safeguarding Team in Hull. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £35.64 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Advanced Social Workers are based in one of the following service areas:
Locality based safeguarding teams
Advanced Social Worker's are highly skilled and experienced Social Workers and the key purpose of the role is to deliver high quality social work practice which achieves the best possible outcomes (and progress) for children and young people in need of social work support, assessment and intervention.
Advanced Social Workers will demonstrate a high standard of systemic practice, providing support and co working with less experienced members of the team.
Advanced Social Workers will contribute to the overarching strategy and vision of the service, ensuring that practice demonstrates robust risk management arrangements. Practice will evidence a suitable focus on permanency and stability for children, through purposeful social work and other practice.
* The role works in partnership with colleagues, parents and carers to ensure that child centred systemic practice is the understood standard and expectation. This extends to other parts of the service and a priority to actively demonstrate a commitment to child and family feedback and a solution focused approach.
Advanced Social Workers are expected to manage high levels of risk and complexity in casework. The role will manage a complex caseload, evidencing robust analysis and focused and purposeful practice.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England.
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.