Extra Care Service Manager
Wallingford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 37000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Jul 2020
- 10 Aug 2020
Residential Home Manager / Extra Care Manager / Registered Manager
***Excellent, market leading care home****
***Wonderful care provider***
Residential Home Manager / Extra Care Manager required to manage a wonderful extra care service based in the Wallingford, Oxfordshire area. The extra care service is commutable from Oxford, Abingdon, Reading, Henley etc.
The apartment complex / extra care service is a modern building with apartments built to the highest quality.
Our client prefers to hire an experienced Residential Home Manager / Extra Care Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager. Extra Care Manager candidates should have a proven track record of overseeing elderly care services either domiciliary care, residential care or extra care and you should have good CQC reports.
The successful Residential Home Manager / Extra Care Manager candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experienced Residential Home Manager / Extra Care Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager
- Proven track record of successful care management
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic
- Strong business management
Duties will include:
- Overall responsibility of the extra care service home
- Staff management/appraisals/training etc
- Care plans/reviews/meetings
- Budget management for the home
This job was posted to Home manager, Care manager, Social housing in Wallingford, Oxfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Children's Registered Manager -New service-Swindon-£40KDue to the success of this company, a very exciting opportunity has arisen f...