HealthCare Assistant Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
- £ 21941 - 25762 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 9 Jul 2020
- 6 Jan 2021
We are currently recruiting HealthCare Assistant for Guernsey Health & Social Services. Excellent relocation opportunity.
Guernsey is an island off the coast of Normany and it has a lot to offer, especially with its warmer climate, sandy beaches and loads of available activities. Guernsey is offering competitive salaries and attractive relocation package for HealthCare workers.
In Guernsey, they understand the need for a good work-life balance, and with stunning natural scenery, sweeping sandy beaches and a whole host of sport and leisure opportunities, this island is the perfect place to balance work and play.
Forget motorways and long train journeys, everything in Guernsey is just a short drive or even just a walk away, allowing you more time to spend with friends and family doing the things you love. If you enjoy the great outdoors, there are few better places to be. Picturesque walking routes line the island’s coast offering breathtaking cliff views in the south, while the rural parishes are perfect for a casual country stroll.
- HealthCare Assistants (Band 3) Services for Older People
The Healthcare Assistant will work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and will have responsibility for assisting service users with all activities of daily living. Care will be individualised to each service users’ needs and will be delivered in a dignified and compassionate manner at all times.
- Competitive Salary + bonuses
- Band 3 - £21,941 - £24,381 BAR £25,158 - £25,762 per annum
- £1,167 annual bonus
- Attractive relocation package, including accommodation allowance from £500 to £5,000, depending on accommodation arrangement
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Excellent training opportunities
- Long Term Employment Permit provided
- And many more
- NVQ Level 3 Generic Care Units or equivalent
- Experience in a Health Care Setting