- £ 9 - 10 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 8 Jul 2020
- 5 Aug 2020
Care Assistants - Shepperton
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for hard-working and experienced Health Care Assistants to work within our clients Nursing Home based in Shepperton. The home is registered to care for up to 60 residents who are elderly, suffer from Dementia and more.
Care Assistant vacancy details:
- £9.00+ (dependent on experience)
- Full-time contracts
- Permanent contracts
- Day and night shifts available
Care Assistant main duties:
- To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
- To follow individual care plans for each resident, accurately maintaining appropriate records for both.
- To ensure you adhere to CQC and company policies
Care Assistant experience/ qualifications:
- You must have experience working within the care industry
- Previous experience working within a Care Home setting is desired
- NVQ qualifications in Health and Social care are desired, but are not a necessity
- Experience working with the Elderly is desired
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on Applyto discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.