Registered Home Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jul 2020
- 2 Jan 2021
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join a new and progressive provider of innovative and high-quality services within Children's Residential Care within the Birmingham area.
My client have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a passionate, ambitious and driven Registered Manager to work within a newly formed specialist sole occupancy home that has been designed and developed to provide excellent high standard of care in a safe for a child with challenging and complex needs. We are seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated Children's Home Manager or someone who has experience of covering the role of Registered Manager and an extensive history of working within children's care homes.
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring continued compliance with relevant legislation, as well as working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
This post requires a Registered Manager who is passionate about providing the very best care for children and young people, able to work within the management team to support and drive the service forward.
Benefits for the Registered Manager position;
- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Excellent rates of pay (with pension) dependent on qualifications and experience
- Clear scope for salary and career progression
- An employer who has a genuine interest in improving outcomes for children & supporting staff to achieve this
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- Meaningful and reflective monthly supervision
- Commitment to ongoing personal development leading to recognised qualifications
- Being part of a supportive and collaborative management team
- Senior managers and leaders who are child-focused and committed to investing in developing our workforce
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job with great variety
As the Registered Manager you will require;
- Experience within Children's services with demonstrable leadership experience in managing teams
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management, or equivalent is essential.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Acts as applicable to Children's homes.
- Experience of Ofsted inspections and the regulatory regime.
- Children/Young Person assessment skills including risk assessment.
- Ability and experience of lead service development.
- Experience of working with vulnerable children and young people
- A sound knowledge of current legislation and regulations
If you are an individual with a passion for providing exceptional care within this setting and you meet the criteria to apply for this role, please click APPLY or contact Ryan on 0161 235 1643
This job was posted to Home manager in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentBarwell, Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Role: Children's Home Registered Manager BRAND NEW SERVICELocation: Barwell, Leicestershire Salary: £40,000Job Description:A small ...