Temporary Accommodation Officer
Waltham Forest, London, Greater London, England
- £ 20.95 - 20.95 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 30 Jun 2020
- 28 Jul 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Accommodation Officer to work in Waltham Forest. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £20.95 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
secure temporary accommodation and arrange the allocation of it to homeless households; to ensure that the accommodation is suitable and issue decision letters to that effect; and to make best use of the properties available .
* To allocate temporary accommodation of all types to homeless households in compliance with legislation and policy.
* To offer properties to customers through the sign-up procedure.
* To deal effectively with refusals, discharging the Council's duty where appropriate
* Support temporary accommodation residents when going through the moving process.
* Reduced risk of legal challenges leading to double-handling.
* Qualifications: N/A.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.