Deputy Children’s Manager - Swindon - £26K
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- £ 0 - 26000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 29 Jun 2020
- 27 Jul 2020
Deputy Children's Manager- Swindon-£26K
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Children's Manager to join a fantastic provider based in Swindon.
My client prides themselves on their values and are very proud to be one of the most innovative providers of young people's residential UK. This successful provider specialises in providing the highest standards of care for Children with Emotional and Behavioural difficulties.
The home is a 3 bedded service providing a friendly and safe environment for young children. My client has a long history in child protection and their years of experience have shown them that high quality therapeutic childcare helps children and young people learn to deal with their past experiences and prepare for the future.
• Friendly, small passionate teams
• Pleasant, supportive working environments
• Comprehensive and highly regarded managerial induction and upskilling programme
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Minimum of one years' experience as a deputy/ senior care assistant within a children's service
• Proven leadership and team management skills.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff
• Provide inspiring leadership to all care colleagues.
• Conform with the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of auditing practices and procedures
• Approachable, patient, and fun-loving
• NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent Social Care certificate (Children's workforce) or an equivalent qualification
• Hard working, organised and empathetic
• Strong organisational skills
• Experience with caring for children is essential
In return for your passion and hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £26k dependent on experience.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please call Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyfor a chat about the role, or email an up to date CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24000 - 26000 Per yearFull timePermanentReading, Berkshire, England
Deputy Interim Residential Manager Reading - £26kAre you a care professional looking to further their career in the healthcare sect...
£ 38,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Deputy Manager (Residential - Elderly and Dementia) Location - Coventry area Salary - c.£38,000 Remit C...