Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding Team
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 35 - 35 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 27 Jul 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Senior Practitioner to work with Gloucestershire County Council Safeguarding Team in Stroud. This is paying £35.00 per hour.
We are looking for an experienced social worker to work with young people in care aged 11+. You will be working to support placement stability and managing independence for some of the most vulnerable children in the area. Ideal candidates will have experience working in this area or with care leavers.
* Manage a caseload with a high level of complexity and risk including those children subject to care proceedings and child protection plans.
* Act in a consultative role to less experienced social workers to ensure reflective practice in all single or multi-agency assessments, including the development of outcome focussed plans. This will include supporting less experienced staff with court proceedings, chairing core group and multi agency meetings, and facilitating family group meetings.
* Responsible for modelling a high standard of practice in relation to own casework, including good quality case recording and report writing.
* Provide mentoring and specialist consultation or advice to colleagues and other professionals.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply. For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call Apply.
This job was posted to Social worker in Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22.83 Per hourFull time...Bank...Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
We are seeking experienced professionals to work as Specialist Mentors to provide one to one support for students with Mental Healt...