Locality Manager - York
York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 31500 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 29 Jun 2020
- 27 Jul 2020
£32,000 per annum
Purosearch has a great opportunity for a Locality Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a strong Senior Management Team. You will be responsible for managing services in the York area.
This role would suit a person with excellent communication and leadership skills who enjoys a challenge and thrives on job satisfaction.
As Locality Manager you will:
• Be responsible for service quality and CQC compliance
• Have experience of working at a management level within a social care environment
• Demonstrable working knowledge of relevant legislation and social care standards.
• Excellent IT skills
• Use of a vehicle for business purposes is essential.
The role of Locality Manager:
• You will be required to build good relationships with service commissioners
• You will set business development targets and monitoring achievements
• Actively generate new business.
• Promote efficient working practices
In return you my client will offer the Locality Manager:
• Excellent training program
• Great company benefits and Schemes
• Generous leave entitlement.
Apply today for a fantastic opportunity which is not to be missed!
To apply please contact Shona on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentWest Byfleet, Surrey, England
I am looking for a focussed and entrepreneurial care manager with a background in learning disabilities who is looking for an excit...