Qualified Social Worker in Duty and Assessment
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 36 - 36 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 27 Jul 2020
Seven Social Care is looking for Senior Social Workers to fill an opportunity specializing in the wellbeing of children across Northamptonshire.
The Duty and Assessment service is the single point of contact for all safeguarding concerns relating to children and young people in Northamptonshire.
Professionals from a range of services that have contact with children, young people, their families and carers, collaborate to ensure immediate and prompt responses. Their combined knowledge and expertise keep children and young people in Northamptonshire safe from harm.
With a rotating duty element, working at pace and to tight deadlines, completing robust short-term quality assessments of need, ensuring the right service provision is in place and that the child's voice is evident throughout.
* Undertake initial visits & Undertaking assessments and enquiries under S17 & S47.
* Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
* Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
* Supervising other staff.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
This job was posted to Social worker in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentTaunton, Somerset, England
HOME MANAGER - REGISTERED CHILDRENS HOME £ 40 k -DEVON In brief We are looking for a Permanent Manager but for a period this post c...