Locum Educational Psychologist
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 400 - 500 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 27 Jul 2020
Seven Resourcing are currently looking for a Locum Educational Psychologist to work with Gloucestershire County Council. This position is initially for a period of 4 months and is paying between £400 - £500 per day (inside of IR35).
To use psychology to promote the development of all children and young people within the context of home, school and community. The GCC Educational Psychology Service aims to provide an accessible, efficient, high quality professional service, which is sensitive to the needs of its consumers.
* Provide a service to a designated community of children and young people aged 0 to 19 years, their parents, carers, teachers and other concerned professionals.
* Consult, assess and advise on the needs of individuals or groups of children and young people.
* Plan and develop interventions jointly with parents, carers, teachers and concerned others; deliver direct interventions as appropriate.
* Where appropriate contribute psychological Advice to the Education Authority (Education Act 1996).
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 2+ years as an EP in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 2 - 5 days per week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
This job was posted to Community care, Learning disabilities in Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
REGISTERED MANAGER -INTERIM- MAT'COVER £ 42 K -18 month upto Please Talk to Jonathan about this post and in brief - We have an exc...