Heathfield, East Sussex, England
- £ 60000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 25 Jun 2020
- 25 Jul 2020
Circa £70,000 + £90,000K excellent benefits and bonus car allowance
An exciting opportunity has come up with one of the leading providers of Healthcare in the UK for a Hospital Director in which their purpose is to create a real and lasting difference for everyone they support. This is an ideal opportunity for an existing Hospital Manager/Clinical Service Manager, however exceptional candidates with experience as Ward Manager/Deputy Manager/Senior RMN with management experience looking for an HD role will be considered.
The hospital specialises neurobehavioural rehabilitation for males and females aged 18 years and older, with an acquired brain injury (ABI), including traumatic brain injury (TBI) and strokes.
Key Responsibilities :
• You will have overall leadership and management responsibility of the hospital and the multi-disciplinary teams, and be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers.
• You will ensure both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitate the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and patients, and also reflect market trends and evidence-based practice.
• As a member of the senior management team, you will contribute to the strategic development of the hospital, ensuring adherence to the hospital's objectives and business plan.
• Promote and enhance the hospital's reputation for care and service.
• An excellent track record in a management role within the mental health care sector is essential, together with an understanding of mental health issues and a passion for improving clinical quality and patient care.
• RMN / RNMH or Dual Qualified or Does not have to be a Valid PIN
• Strong commercial acumen, in order to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation.
• An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership, is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change.