QSW - Adoption Team
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 24 - 35 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Jun 2020
- 23 Jul 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary QSW to work with the Adoption Team in Lancashire. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying from £24 - £35 per hour (paid via an umbrella company).
Social Worker based in the adoption support team providing services across Lancashire and outside Lancashire's boundaries where needed. The Role will involve providing support to adopters, adoptees and their families working within adoption legislation, policy and guidance.
* To manage an allocated workload, Ensuring high quality adoption support is available that meets the specific needs of adopters and adoptees according to Directorate priorities, and that all the legislation, standards and regulations are met.
* Being involved in running local support groups. Workers may be required to engage in joint training initiatives and undertake work originating outside the area if this is necessary to ensure equitable distribution of work, and in the interests of efficient and effective service delivery. This is not to be regarded as exclusive of exhaustive - there may be other duties and requirements at the same responsibility level associated with the post.
* You are required to have the ability to drive a car and have a car at your disposal.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England.
* Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
This job was posted to Social worker in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentOkehampton, Devon, England
HOME MANAGER - REGISTERED CHILDRENS HOME £ 40 k -DEVON In brief We are looking for a Permanent Manager but for a period this post c...