Hayle, Cornwall, England
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 25 Jun 2020
- 25 Jul 2020
£30,000 p/a | Full-Time Days | Small Disability Care Home – Younger Adults | Good CQC
A specialist residential care home in the Hayle area currently requires a Registered Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The small home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock care and support to adults of working age who are living with profound and multiple physical and learning disabilities in a fantastic setting.
Details of this Registered Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time days/37.5 hours per week, with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
• A competitive annual salary of £30,000
• A great working environment and a truly rewarding role
As Home Manager, duties will include staff management and coaching and the effective management of budgets and resources. You will focus on making continuous improvements in the home, ensuring the best possible environment for residents and staff alike.
What we are looking for in a Home Manager:
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• Experienced in a managerial role in a residential care setting, ideally having previous experience working as CQC Registered Manager
• Have proven experience working with people with learning disabilities
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support a team
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK care home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearFull time...PermanentRedbridge, London, Greater London, England
INTERIM LEARNING DISABILITY MANAGER £ 50 k -RESIDENTIAL SERVICE We are looking for an Interim Learning Disability Manager for East ...