Senior Night Care Assistant - Wellingborough - £12 p/h
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 0 - 12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Jun 2020
- 21 Jul 2020
Role: Senior Night Care Assistant
Pay: Between £12.00 per hour
Hours: Up to 42 hours per week
A fully compliant elderly/dementia care home rated GOOD' by the CQC has a vacancy for a Senior Care assistant to join the team on nights. As a senior care assistant, you should ideally have previous care experience, ideally in an elderly care home and have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in care.
If you are looking to join a small and friendly company who can support you in your career and offer, you true career progression opportunities then apply today to find out more!
Main Duties for Night Senior Care Assistant
• Leading a team of care assistants on shift
• Developing therapeutic or beneficial relationships with residents/colleagues
• Delivering high standards of person-centred care
• Assisting the nurse in charge with administering medication in the home
• Support management in implementing personalised care plans, and reviewing and monitoring these on a regular basis
Requirements for a Senior Carer
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
• Experience working in elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
In return, my client will offer an excellent hourly rate of up to £12.00p/h and a fantastic benefits package, including excellent career progression and training.
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for the Senior Care Assistant role, then please contact Abbie at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV!