Assistant Housing Officer (Temp)
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
- £ 12.87 - 12.87 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 22 Jun 2020
- 20 Jul 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Assistant Housing Officer to work in Charnwood. This position is initially for a month and is paying £12.87 per hour (paid to you via umbrella company). This role is for 18.5 hours per week.
To assist the Allocations and Lettings Team in the smooth running of the Councils Housing Allocations Service and Choice Based Lettings scheme.
To assess the needs of housing applicants according to the Council's policies and procedures.
* To carry out all functions associated with Housing Register processes, including assessing new and transfer applications and change of circumstances, and accurately updating associated IT systems and files.
* To assist with the advertising of vacant Council and Registered Provider properties and the shortlisting of applicants. To record all refusals of offers, updating IT systems and files accordingly and monitoring outcomes.
* To respond to routine correspondence in relation to Housing Register applications and the Choice Based Lettings scheme.
* Qualifications: N/A.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Current DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 18.5 hours.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
This job was posted to Support worker in Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 10.48 Per hourFull timePermanentFrimley, Camberley, Surrey, England
Support Worker Positions **Immediate Start Available** Days & Nights Available!Frimley Up to £10.48 p/h!Are you a caring and compas...