Mental Health Nurse
- £ 35000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Jun 2020
- 19 Jul 2020
You will be working within the multidisciplinary team delivering planned and urgent mental health care to patients who are either on the ward, wings or other areas that prisoners have daily access to.
You must be able to work autonomously within a fast paced environment
Have excellent communication skills
You will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of patients
Assessing prisoner's fitness for detention, release or transfer
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Experience in mental healthcare
- Degree in Nursing
- Current registration as RMN with NMC
- Current DBS
HCL Permanent are experts in helping healthcare professionals both in the UK and overseas, to find their perfect permanent job in the NHS, private sector or local authorities Our support is end-to-end, so we help candidates with everything from interview preparation, finding accommodation, and even meeting you at the airport if you are coming to start your new life in the UK!
What can HCL Permanent offer you?
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- A dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with moving to the UK, including opening a bank account and accommodation assistance.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms & Conditions
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
An amazing opportunity has arisen through service development for primary mental health workers to join our mental health team with...