QSW - Adult Safeguarding Team
Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
- £ 24.97 - 24.97 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Jun 2020
- 17 Jul 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary QSW to work with the Adult Safeguarding Team in Macclesfield, Cheshire. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying £24.97 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Within the framework of legislation, agreed Council policies and procedures to work with or on behalf of individuals and families, to assist them to resolve their personal problems and adjust to or change their social environment in order to improve their quality of life.
* Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services and/or other resources.
* Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
* Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and Council policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
* Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken and carry out required administrative procedures.
* Prepare for and attend supervision sessions and staff meetings and make use of all available training and development opportunities.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
This job was posted to Social worker in Macclesfield, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22.83 Per hourFull time...Bank...Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
We are seeking experienced professionals to work as Specialist Mentors to provide one to one support for students with Mental Healt...
£ 12.11 - 12.11 Per hourFull timeContractExeter, Devon, England
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Personal Advisor to work with the Permenance and Transitions Team in Exeter. This con...