Referral Coordinator - Domestic Abuse Service
Newham, London, Greater London, England
- £ 13.45 - 13.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 18 Jun 2020
- 16 Jul 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Referral Coordinator to work with the Domestic Abuse Service in Newham. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £13.45 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Working in partnership with key agencies to provide targeted support for women, men and children affected by domestic abuse.
* To provide and analyse monthly and quarterly statistics on all referrals received.
* Deliver a high quality referral service including a full needs and risk assessment in order to provide the general public and professionals with a range of appropriate options, including sign posting to other agencies to access support as well as access to refuge accommodation where applicable.
* Provide effective telephone advice, information and support to women, men and children who are living with or fleeing domestic abuse.
* Provide effective telephone advice information and support to other statutory and voluntary agencies who are seeking advice for their clients who may be experiencing or escaping domestic abuse.
* Qualifications: N/A.
* Experience: 2+ years working within the domestic abuse field.
* Compliance: Current DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.