Deputy Manager – Poole - £30k
Poole, Dorset, England
- £ 0 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 17 Jun 2020
- 15 Jul 2020
Deputy Manager - Poole - £30k
A fantastic opportunity for a deputy manager has recently become available within an elderly/dementia residential home in Poole, Dorset! The home is owned by a small and supportive provider with an excellent reputation - if you are a team leader or current deputy looking for a new opportunity and the chance to work for a fantastic employer who have a brilliant ethos towards care, then this is the perfect role for you!
• Excellent induction programme
• Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
• Staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
• DBS check paid by us and uniform provided
• Refer a friend scheme
As Deputy Manager you will be an enthusiastic and passionate individual with a responsibility for management, support and direction of care within the home. You will support the Home Manager and will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care of residents, ensuring a high standard of care service is provided for residents and will take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager.
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy manager:
• Experience in similar care environment
• NVQ Level 3 essential
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Willingness to develop new skills in self and others
For further information or to apply, please contact Nadia on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24000 - 26000 Per yearFull timePermanentReading, Berkshire, England
Deputy Interim Residential Manager Reading - £26kAre you a care professional looking to further their career in the healthcare sect...