Home Manager - Learning Disabilities - West Midlands
West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
- £ 0 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 16 Jun 2020
- 14 Jul 2020
Position: Residential Learning Disability Manager
Area: West Midlands
Care Service: Learning Disabilities
My client is currently looking for a Learning Disability Manager for a service based in near West Brom. This service provides specialist care for adults with learning disabilities and additional complex needs.
The service is owned by a small care provider with services in the Birmingham area. They have a fantastic senior management team and are keen to appoint a manager that can grow with the service and also the company. The company has an excellent reputation within the area and consistently strive to ensure the provision of the highest quality service to their Service Users.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
• The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Experience with Learning Disabilities and Autism- RMA qualified equivalent qualifications
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
• A basic salary up to £40k- Negotiable depending on experience
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Eva on Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Care Manager - Learning Disabilities - £40K-BirminghamServices: Learning Disabilities sector covering 2 small services and supporti...