Support Worker - Immediate Start - Days & Nights Available!
Frimley, Camberley, Surrey, England
- £ 0 - 10.48 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 15 Jun 2020
- 13 Jul 2020
Support Worker Positions **Immediate Start Available** Days & Nights Available!
Up to £10.48 p/h!
Are you a caring and compassionate individual?
Do you wish to help enrich the lives of others?
Are you looking to work for a company known for their excellent training and growth opportunities?
Amber Mace are currently looking for Support Workers to join the team at a supported living property. This position is based in two homes for people with Learning disabilities. As a Support Worker, you will ideally have experience working with vulnerable adults.
As a member of the Care Team, you will support and assist senior staff by contributing to the care, comfort and wellbeing of service users, ensuring that all individuals are cared for and supported with dignity, consideration and kindness. It will also include an outreach program where you will assist in the service users own homes.
Role requirements for a Support Worker:
• Engage with service users and provide personal care in accordance with their individual care plans
• Assist on day to day activities including some sports activities.
• Support and reassure service users to ensure a high standard of care
• Report any accidents, incidents or concerns to senior members of staff
• Complete all delegated tasks provided by senior staff/management
• Participate in training, appraisals and staff meetings and undertake other tasks, consistent with the post
• Maintain individual's confidentiality
• Ensure all work complies with Health and Safety and the relevant policies and procedures.
Skills/Qualifications for the Support Worker:
• NVQ Level 2 in Care or willingness to work towards this
• Experience working alongside vulnerable adults (preferable not essential)
• Understand Person Centred Care
• Good Communication Skills
• Customer focused, with an energetic, cheerful attitude
• UK Driving Licence is essential
In return, my client will offer an hourly rate of £9.01 p/h / £10.48 p/h and a fantastic benefits package including mileage
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for the Support Worker role, then please contact Hayley at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 8.80 - 11.00 Per hourFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
NEXGEN LOCUM are recruiting experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant's and Support Workers throughout London and the South Ea...