Qualified Social Worker - Children in Care Team
Ipswich, Suffolk, England
- £ 28 - 28 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2020
- 10 Jul 2020
Seven Social Care is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to fill an opportunity specializing in the wellbeing of children across Suffolk.
As a Qualified Social Worker, you will be responsible for acting as a link worker for Foster Carers and looked after children. The role of a Qualified Social Worker is a key position that brings together the needs of looked after children and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service.
* Undertake initial visits & Undertaking assessments and enquiries under S17 & S47.
* Initiate and carry out local recruitment activities and analyse the effectiveness of methods used.
* There is a small amount of court work.
* Ensure that at all times you work with a commitment to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
* Supervising other staff.
* Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Experience: 1+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
* Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
This job was posted to Social worker in Ipswich, Suffolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentTaunton, Somerset, England
HOME MANAGER - REGISTERED CHILDRENS HOME £ 40 k -DEVON In brief We are looking for a Permanent Manager but for a period this post c...
£ 300 - 350 Per weekFull timeTemporaryGreenwich, London, Greater London, England
Seven Social Care are looking for an interim Service Manager to work with the Early Help and Youth Offending Service. This position...