Senior Night Leader (Nights) – Maidstone - £9.41 p/h
Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 0 - 9.41 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 11 Jun 2020
- 9 Jul 2020
Senior Night Leader (Nights) - Maidstone - £9.41 p/h
Shifts: Nights x 3
Service: Elderly/ Dementia
Are you passionate about care? Are you looking for a new challenge in the health and social care sector? Amber Mace are currently looking for a team leader to join the team at a care home in Maidstone paying a fantastic hourly rate of £9.41 p/h!
You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available.
Role requirements for a Night Team Leader:
• Supporting and supervising the team on the night shift.
• Handling medication.
• Training and development
• Delivering high standards of person-centred care
• Support the Home Manager in implementing personalised care plans, and reviewing and monitoring these on a regular basis
Skills/Qualifications for Team Leader:
• NVQ level 3
• Medication Trained
• Experience in running shifts
• Experience working in elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Hayley at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.