Healthcare Assistant Wicklow
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 22 May 2020
- 19 Nov 2020
Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with our client, are immediately seeking Healthcare Assistants for full-time permanent positions in Kilcoole, Wicklow.
- Assist with the general duties of the Nursing Home.
- Assist in the care of the Residents.
- Enhance the quality of life and maintain dignity and respect for the residents.
- Provide person centred care and support.
- QQI/ Fetac Level 5 partially or fully complete preferably – Healthcare Support Award/Care of Older Adults.
- Experience in Older Adult General Care/Dementia Care/ Alzheimer’s desirable
- Knowledge of HIQA regulations.
- Prior Recent experience as a Healthcare Assistant, in a similar setting preferably
- Excellent communication skills & a genuine Kind/Caring personality.
- The starting rate is €11 - €11.65 per hour dependent on experience. The Sunday premium is 25% and there is no extra for night duty, and double time applies for Bank Holidays. All breaks are paid
For more information or to apply with your cv please contact Kerry Steyn: