Residential Children's Worker (EBD)
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 11.46 - 11.46 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 21 May 2020
- 18 Jun 2020
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced EBD Residential worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the well being of children in Nottingham area.
Children's residential care services have a reputation for providing outstanding levels of care, helping children and young people with a range of complex needs, including Emotional behavior & social disabilities.
We have a new homes situated in the NG5 area of Nottingham that offer support for Children and Young People aged 8-18 years old. Some of our children, and young people may also display emotional and behavioral difficulties.
* Meeting the needs of the Children and Young People
* Safeguarding the Children and Young People
* Managing challenging behaviors
* Recording and Reporting
* Attending Meetings and Appointments
* Planning and engaging in activities
* Supporting the Young People to gain independence
* House duties including cooking and cleaning
* Any other duties requested by the deputy or home manager
- Qualification: Level 3 in Children & young people (preferred)
- Experience: 2+ years working with children
- Compliance: Enhanced DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently - Full UK Driving Licence is required due to the needs of the children.
- Hours: Approx 40 hrs per week with sleep ins - S
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Ref: Buckman 001
This job was posted to Support worker in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Pharmacy Production Support Worker - Higher level production serviceAre you looking for a new challenge?Do you have attention to de...