Turnaround Manager - Halesowen
Halesowen, West Midlands, England
- £ 59000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 20 May 2020
- 17 Jun 2020
Turnaround Manager - Care Home
£60,000 a year plus 20% bonus
My client is currently looking for a Troubleshooting Manager for a care home based in Halesowen.
The home is currently facing many challenges, this post would be an excellent opportunity for someone that relishes a challenge and that has a passion for quality and compliance.
Currently the home is undergoing a transformation and a trouble shooting project has commenced. As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Experience in turning a troubled service around
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• At least 2 years' experience as a Home Manager
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
What's in it for you?
• Excellent benefits scheme
• Annual salary of £55-£60K
• Plus bonus scheme
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Eva at Purosearch on Applyor CLICK to APPLY