Residential Home Manager
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 20 May 2020
- 20 Jun 2020
£28,000 to £30,000 per annum | 40 hours | Days | Small Care Home | Good CQC Rating | Great Staff Benefits |
A small private residential care home in Chesterfield currently requires an experienced Residential Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service. The care home offers round the clock care and support to younger adults living with learning and physical disabilities and mental health conditions.
Details of this Care Home Manager vacancy:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week working day shifts
• A great annual salary from £28,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions and Life Assurance
• Free parking, free meals and free refreshments
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Comprehensive training and induction
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
Applicants for this Care Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• Experienced in a senior or leadership role in a UK care home setting, ideally having previous service management experience
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs
• Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Home manager, Care manager in Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25,000 - 32,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBarking and Dagenham, Barking, Greater London, England
My client is a new start up domiciliary provider looking for a Registered Manager with experience setting up a new branch, who can ...
£ 30,000 - 32,000 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
I am looking for an experienced care manager with a background in learning disabilities to join a wonderful small service for women...