Health Care Assistant - £9ph
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 9 - 9 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 May 2020
- 10 Jun 2020
Care Assistants £9 per hour!
A welcoming nursing home in Cheltenham seeks a care assistant to join the team and work either days or nights on a full time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced or enthusiastic care professional looking to join a supportive care home who can offer career progression and a fantastic career in a friendly and welcoming environment!
If you are a care assistant wanting to develop your skills and experience in a supportive and reassuring environment then apply now to find out more…
Why work here?
• This home is in the centre of Cheltenham and easy for non-drivers to get to!
• The home will consider carers from a variety of backgrounds (homecare, community, homes etc)
• True progression opportunities will be available
• Supportive and friendly team
• As a carer, you will also have the support of a senior member to guide and support you at all times
• Competitive rates of pay
• This home is fully compliant and has an excellent local reputation
If you would like to hear more or apply for this fantastic opportunity, please call Charlotte @ Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or send over your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this role!