Home Manager- Elderly/Dementia Care
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 28000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 May 2020
- 9 Jun 2020
Role: Residential Care Home Manager
Service: Residential Care Home providing Elderly/Dementia Care
A unique opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Home Manager to oversee the successful running of a small and welcoming care home in Doncaster! We are looking for an experienced manager that has a thorough understanding of the CQC and has the ability to turn a service around.
The service is only small so you can truly get to know residents and staff alike and it is a great opportunity for a registered manager looking to join a supportive provider. My client seeks a Care Home Manager who can oversee the running of the home, increase the CQC rating of the service and market the home within the local area.
Home Manager - What we would like from you:
• Excellent understanding on CQC, CCGs and all regulatory bodies
• Previous Management Experience within a similar setting
• Self-motivating with ability to work independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with the Elderly in a Healthcare setting
• Passion for working within care
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent in Health and Social Care and/or specialist award in Dementia,
If you want to work in a welcoming and beautiful service, who will offer you a fantastic and rewarding career alongside additional benefits then this could be the perfect role for you, call Abbie at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 to apply!